Ian Fauconier, M.D.
Board Certified Urologist
1541 Florida Ave., Suite 100
Modesto, CA 95350
Phone: (209) 577-3388
Fax: (209) 338-0024
Hours: M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Residency: Surgical – Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York
- Urology – University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha
- Certification: Urology
Ian Fauconier, M.D., joined the Urology group of First California Physician Partners in late 2014. Before joining us, he practiced urology in a solo practice in Fort Morgan, Colorado for 11 years.
Dr. Fauconier graduated from Howard University with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in physics, doctor of medicine degree from Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC, completed his surgical residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and his urology residency at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha. He is board certified with the American Board of Urology.
Primary areas of focus:
- Male Infertility & Sexual Dysfunction
- Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Prostate Health & Cancer Screening
- Female Incontinence
- Bladder Cancer
- Non-scalpel Vasectomy
- Kidney Stone Treatment & Prevention
Dr. Fauconier is now accepting new patients. Call for more information, or talk to your primary care physician for a referral.