Urology is the medical and surgical specialty that deals with problems of the male and female urinary tract (kidneys, ureter, bladder, and urethra) and the male reproductive system. The following are some of the more common conditions that urologists treat:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)/ enlarged prostate
- Bladder control problems/ incontinence
- Kidney stones and blockage
- Erectile dysfunction/ impotence
- Prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer
Our practice offers robotic surgery as a treatment option for prostate cancer. Dr. Uzay Yasar has trained in robotic surgery and has performed many robotic surgeries since the introduction of the da Vinci® Robotic System at Doctors Medical Center of Modesto.
Our Urology Physicians: