Ali Reza, MD, FACC, FSCAI
2141 Colorado Ave.
Turlock, CA 95387
Phone: (209) 634-2600
- Medical School: Tehran University School of Medical Science at Iran
- Nephrology Residency: Suny University School of Medicine at Buffalo, NY
- Cardiology Residency Tulane University School of Medicine at New Orleans, LA
About the Provider
FCPP Central Valley is continuing to improve the healthcare access in our community by welcoming Dr. Reza to our expanding network. Dr. Reza’s passion for cardiovascular health is clear in the range of services he offers, from cardiovascular risk assessments to the treatments o high blood pressure and vascular disease. Dr. Reza’s medical philosophy is one of open communication and candidness.
When Dr. Reza is not practicing medicine, he enjoys skiing, tennis and gardening.
- Vascular Disease
- Endovascular arterial and venous treatment
- Treat adults and children
- Preventative medicine
- Cardiovascular risk assessments
- High blood pressure
- Weight management
- Intravascular Ultrasound
- English, Pharisee and French
- Vascular disease treatment