Alyssa Martin, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, FNP-C
- Master of Science in Nursing: Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor, MI
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
Alyssa Martin practices a whole care approach to patients and their unique healthcare needs. She focuses on lasting change through preventative care and lifestyle modifications. Alyssa believes that the best medical care happens when the patient and practitioner work together as a team. Over the course of her career she has developed a passion for helping patients achieve better health through small, sustainable lifestyle changes.
In her spare time Alyssa enjoys spending time with her family, community volunteering, martial art classes and singing on her church’s worship team.
- Cardiovascular care and risk assessments
- Diabetes, CHF and COPD management
- High blood pressure management
- Preventative Medicine
- Primary, Internal and Family Medicine for all ages
- Wound care