Craig Zippe, MD
- Medical School: Duke University Medical School/ Surgery
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical School/ Urology
- Urologic Oncology at Memorial Sloan Cancer Center/ 3 year Urology Cancer Fellowship
About The Provider
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Dr. Craig Zippe, MD in our expanding network. Dr. Zippe enjoys the diversity of addressing all urological issues and concerns of his patients. He treats every patient as if they are a family member, providing high quality of care for all his patients.
Dr. Zippe has an open personality which allows him to communicate well with his patients. He offers his patients multiple treatment options plans, giving them the ability to choose the one that best fits for their lifestyle.
Dr. Zippe is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
- Treat adults and children
- Endoscopic Kidney stone and shock wave therapy
- Laser BPH therapy
- Penile prosthetics
- Female surgical incontinence and prolapse repairs
- Prostate biopsies
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
- Chronis scrotal pain
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile dysfunction
- Prostate, Bladder and Kidney cancer
- BPH, Kidney stones
- Female Incontinence/ Bladder Prolapse
- Erectile Dysfunction/ Testosterone replacement therapy