Jincy Clement, MD
Board Certified Medical Oncologist
880 E. Tuolumne Rd., Suite 103
Turlock, CA 95382
Phone: (209) 250-5320
Hours: M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dr. Jincy Clement, an oncologist and hematologist, has joined FCPP along with the Oncology group she worked with at the Emanuel Specialty Care in Turlock.
Dr. Clement attended medical school at Christian Medical Collage in her native India, then completed an internal medicine residency at Penn State University and the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in 2012. After her residency, she completed a three-year fellowship in hematology and oncology at the State University of New York Stony Brook University and She’s seen the latest research treating patients at the Stony Brook University Hospital and military veterans at the nearby Northport VA Medical Center.
A childhood experience with a loved one pushed Dr. Clement down a medical path at a young age. “My grandfather had diabetes. A bout of shingles led to sepsis and ultimately a diabetic coma,” she said. “I was 12, and saw the effect his failing health had on my entire family. In the aftermath of his death, I set my sights on becoming a physician.”
It was during her residency that she decided to specialize in oncology. “During the oncology rotation, I found myself spending extra time on the hospital floors, talking with patients and providing them extra support,” she said. “I am a caring and optimistic person by nature”. “ I consider my patients like my family and take time to listen to them and formulate a plan”
Dr. Clement has a special clinical interest in breast cancer oncology and is board certified in internal medicine and Medical Oncology and board eligible in hematology. She also services as Adjunct Assistant Professor hematology& Oncology at Touro University of California – College of Osteopathic Medicine. She speaks English, Hindi, and Malayalam.
Dr. Clement is now accepting new patients.
- Effect of Oncotype DX Recurrence Score and Recurrence Score-Pathology-Clinical Score on Management Decisions in Early-Stage Breast Cancer.
- Jincy Clement MD, Zishuo Ian Hu MD, PhD ; Catherine R. Messina, PhD ; Jules Cohen, MD
- JNCCN Volume 14 Number 5.5 May 2016 Highlights of the NCCN 21st Annual Conference.
- High-grade fever and pancytopenia in an adult patient with common variable immune deficiency.
Puneet Bajaj, M.D, Jincy Clement M.D, Michael G. Bayerl, M.D, Neelu Kalra, M.D, Timothy J. Craig, D.O, Faoud T. Ishmael, M.D.
- Allergy and Asthma Proceedings, Volume 35, Number 1, January/February 2014, pp. 78-82(5)
- Unusual Case of Recurrent Extraneural Metastatic Medulloblastoma in a Young Adult: Durable Complete Remission With Ewing Sarcoma Chemotherapy Regimen and Consolidation With Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation and Local Radiation.
- Jincy Clement , John Varlotto, Witold Rybka, Elizabeth Frauenhoffer and Joseph J. Drabick
- Journal of Clinical Oncology, Vol 31, No 19 (July 1), 2013: pp e316-e319