P. Andrew Waran, MD, FACOG
Obstetrics & Gynecology
FCPP Manteca Medical Group
1262 E North St.,
Manteca, CA 95336
Phone: (209) 823-7646
Fax: (209) 239-4769
M-F: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Internship: Internship Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Illinois Hospital
- Residency: New York University Downtown Hospital, New York, NY
- Medical School: Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine
About the Provider
We are continuing to improve healthcare access in our communities with Dr. P. Andrew Waran in our expanding network.
As a physician, Dr. Waran believes in open communication and candidness. This approach fosters the development of strong, productive interpersonal relationships between him and his patients. He takes pride in his ability to get to know his patients well and build a trustworthy relationship. He is devoted to comprehensive health practices of all his patients.
Dr. Waran has been in clinical practice since finishing his residency in 1993, at which point he joined his father in his practice.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Waran’s interests include, robotic surgery to treat complex GYN problems and pelvic organ prolapse. Dr. Waran’s interests outside of medicine various hobbies, cworking with several charities.
Dr. Waran is now accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.
- High risk obstetrics
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic and daVinci Robotic surgery
- UroGynecology - Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery and Urinary Incontinence