Rachel Teng, MD
1541 Florida Ave.
Modesto, CA 95350
Phone: (209) 577-3388
Fax: (209) 523-5962
- Residency: Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
- Medical School: Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk VA
About the Provider
Dr. Teng is a Trauma and General Surgeon who is experienced in robotic and laparoscopic surgeries. She repairs hernias and treats various types of gallbladder and intestinal disease using minimally invasive techniques. Her skill set allows for complex surgeries to be done with smaller incisions, faster healing, and less pain.
She also treats colon, breast, skin, and thyroid cancers. This care includes working with oncologists and other specialists to provide patients a comprehensive oncologic treatment plan.
Dr. Teng believes patient care should be patient-centered and team-based. Her goal is to ensure patient understanding of both surgical and non-surgical treatment options, so they can make informed decisions about their health.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Teng’s interests include traveling, hiking, and being active.
- Laparoscopic and Robotic hernia repairs
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgeries
- Soft tissue lumps, bumps, and skin cancer