Tim Cha, MD
1234 E. North St.
Manteca, CA 95336
Phone: (209) 647-7280
Fax: (209) 665-3163
- Fellowship: Clinical Neurophysiology, University of California, Davis
- Fellowship: Neuromuscular Disease, University of Southern California
- Residency: State University of New York Health Science Center at Syracuse, New York
- Medical School: Chung-Ang University, College of Medicine, South Korea
About the Provider
Dr. Cha specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases. He is board-certified in neurology with additional subspecialty training. Dr. Cha has over 20 years of experience in managing patients with various neurological conditions in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County. He also provides electroneurodiagnostic testing and individualized plans of care.
What distinguishes Dr. Cha from other doctors is his compassion and attentiveness to his patients. His ability to communicate effectively with his patients while maintaining a genuine concern and passion for their health is what makes him a go-to doctor.
In his free time, Dr. Cha loves to cook, hike and explore the outdoors, check out the latest tech gadgets, and spend time with his family. He has three sons and a granddaughter, with hopes to have more grandchildren on the way.
- Adult Neurology
- Dementia and Cognitive Impairment Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease and Tremor
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies