Wynette Murphy, MD
- Residency: Mt Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Residency: Hutzel Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
- Internship: Hutzel Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit,Michigan
- Undergraduate: Howard University, Washington,DC
About the Provider
FCPP welcomed Dr L Wynette Murphy to its expanding network of healthcare providers.
She started her professional journey in Flint, Michigan where she worked for sixteen years with the last eight years in private practice. She moved to Phoenix, Az for a short time and has been in California now since 2018. She will provide for you caring and compassionate Ob/Gyn service. Dr Murphy prefers that her patients are well educated about their condition and make sure they understand the pros and cons of each treatment modality.
Education is an important part of her patient care program. She will take the time to listen to your problems and give you educated answers. You will not feel rushed at appointments. She will strive to provide a warm and understanding environment that is non judgmental.
When you become her patient, you will soon see her approach will attempt to foster a strong, long term and trusting patient/physician relationship. In recognizing the needs of many patients, Dr Murphy will be offering two late night office hours per month 5pm-7pm.
- Adolescent Gynecology
- PCO/Cycle Irregularity
- Contraceptive Management
- Preconception Care
- Ob Care/Postpartum Care
- Abnormal Paps/Colposcopy/LEEP
- Minimally Invasive Surgery- Laparoscopic and Robotic (da Vinci)
- Second Opinions